Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Pablo Suarez Pablo Suarez is offline

Default How to show 2 pages at once side-by-side in Word window?

When I open a Word 2003 doc then two pages are shown simultaneously side-by-side in the current Word window.
When I switch now to View-"normal" -"Weblayout" or - Page Layout" then one side is shown
as usual. But how can I switch back to the double-side page display?

Pablo

Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

There is an option in the Zoom box for two pages. Depending on your screen
size and the size of the window for Word, this will fit two pages side by
side and possibly more below/above.
Also in Print Preview there is the Multiple Pages icon which give more
options.
Hope this helps
DeanH