Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Phil Ardussi[_3_] Phil Ardussi[_3_] is offline

Default Footnotes - Keeping Together

Sometimes my footnotes are long enough to start on one page and finish on
the next.

Once when messing around with formatting, all of a sudden all the text from
about three footnotes all got on one page, taking enough space from the
bottom to show all the text in the footnotes. I don't know how this
happened, but that's what I want it to do consistently.

Part of the longer footnotes go to the next page and I'd like to keep them
together even if it means moving parts of the text from the body to the next
page to make room. I might even consider reducing font size from 10 to 9 in
the footnote style.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...OnDiffPage.htm

"Phil Ardussi" wrote in message
Sometimes my footnotes are long enough to start on one page and finish on
the next.

Once when messing around with formatting, all of a sudden all the text
from about three footnotes all got on one page, taking enough space from
the bottom to show all the text in the footnotes. I don't know how this
happened, but that's what I want it to do consistently.

Part of the longer footnotes go to the next page and I'd like to keep them
together even if it means moving parts of the text from the body to the
to 9 in the footnote style.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Phil Ardussi[_3_] Phil Ardussi[_3_] is offline

Thank you. Because of your work, and the other MVP's here, you make the
crooked path straight and the learning curve the shortest distance between
two points..

Phil