Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
St.John St.John is offline

Default Edit PDF File

Is it possible to edit a PDF file using word 2007? I am ignorant of PDF
format and unaware of the requirements that make it work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:08:26 -0700, St.John
wrote:

Is it possible to edit a PDF file using word 2007? I am ignorant of PDF
format and unaware of the requirements that make it work.

Word cannot open a PDF file directly.

PDF was originally conceived as an output-only format, but more recently a
number of programs have appeared that can extract the text and formatting. Look
at some of the results from http://www.google.com/search?q=pdf+to+word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman