Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Eileen Eileen is offline

Default MANUAL NUMBER PAGES OF A DOCUMENT

I am putting together a grant that is numerous pages and need to be able to
manually number the pages due to insertions that must be accounted for that
are not electronic. How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TedMi TedMi is offline

Two choices:
1. Manually type the page numbers as header or footer text
2. Insert blank pages where the insertions are to go and enable automatic
page numbering. After printing, replace the blank pages with insertions.

I highly recommend 2, it is much less work and automatically adjusts
numbering if you need to change the flow of text.
--
TedMi