Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] omich22@t-online.de is offline

Default benuterdefiniertes Format des Quellennachweises erstellen / editingmy own format for a bibliography

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin gerade dabei eine schriftliche Dokumentation mit Word 2007 zu
erstellen und nutze dabei dei Quellenbibliothek, die das neue Word
bereitstellt. Dort sammle ich meine Quellen.

Aus dieser Quellenbibliothek erstellt dann Word 2007 auch letztendlich
das Literaturverzeichnis. Nun sind bestimmte Formate des
Quellennachweises (APA, Turabian, MLA, ...) vorhanden, diese
entsprechen aber leider nicht der Formatierung, wie sie mir vorgegeben
ist.

Nun meine Frage:

Gibt es in Word 2007 die Möglichkeit sich sein benutzerdefiniertes
Format des Quellennachweises in einem Literaturverzeichnis zu
erstellen?

Grüße
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi,

currently i'm writing a written documentation with word 2007 for that
reason i'm using the source-library (or source-adimistration) of the
new word. there i'm gathering my sources for the documentation.

finally word creates out of that source-library the bibliography.
there are defined formats for the bibliography or the sources (apa,
turabian, mla, ...), but this don't fit to my guideline from the high
school.

now my question:

is there a possibility for creating my one format for the sources for
the bibliography?

best regards
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
p0 p0 is offline

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----------------
hi,

currently i'm writing a written documentation with word 2007 for that
reason i'm using the source-library (or source-adimistration) of the
new word. there i'm gathering my sources for the documentation.

finally word creates out of that source-library thebibliography.
there are defined formats for thebibliographyor the sources (apa,
turabian, mla, ...), but this don't fit to my guideline from the high
school.

now my question:

is there a possibility for creating my one format for the sources for
thebibliography?

best regards

The answer is yes, but it is not all that simple and straightforward.
You have to have some xml/xslt knowledge.

http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_offi...ions-1011.aspx
is a good starting point if you try to do everything yourself from
scratch. To get an idea what fields are available for what entry, you
might want to search your computer for bibform.xml and take a look at
it.

I also created some styles myself as well as some tools to help people
developing styles or interested in customizing styles. The results of
those efforts can be found at http://www.codeplex.com/bibliography .

To me, the hardest part is always to find a mapping between the types
Microsoft defines, and the type the style defines (Art, Book, ...).
Once you have done that, it is just writing a lot of the same code
over and over again.

Yves