Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Squ1sh Squ1sh is offline

Default Creating Expiring Dates in Word 2003

I'm working on a meeting agenda template in Word 03 and I'd like to be able
to set due dates for action items (and then, presumably, when the meeting
agenda is updated, it would be able to compare due date to today's date and
change the style or color or something to signify it was a missed due date).

Does that make sense?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Squ1sh,

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do with dates in Word, check out my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, look at the item titled 'Use Date (And/Or Time) Comparisons To Vary Text' and the various sub-items related to that.

--
Cheers
macropod