Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Toby Toby is offline

Default Text Alignment

In a word 2007 table with all text boxes (resume) is it possible to align
text right and left in the same box? I can't seem to split the alignment
across a hortizontal box.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Not sure why you're using text boxes, but you should be able to accomplish
this the same way you would in ordinary text, by setting a right-aligned tab
stop at the right margin.

http://word.mvps.org

"Toby" wrote in message
In a word 2007 table with all text boxes (resume) is it possible to align
text right and left in the same box? I can't seem to split the alignment
across a hortizontal box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Toby Toby is offline

"Toby" wrote in message
In a word 2007 table with all text boxes (resume) is it possible to align
text right and left in the same box? I can't seem to split the alignment
across a hortizontal box.

Monster.com customer support took my word resume and created a table in order to control the formatting, spacing, indents, alignment, etc. When my resume was uploaded, the indents/alignment would move. This was a few months ago prior to the upgrades on Monster's website.

At this point, I would like to maintain the text and formatting without the
table. Is there a way I can copy and paste without the table formatting
being copied to the new doc? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Okay, first you spoke of text boxes; now you're talking about a table. Which
is it? You can convert a table to text (Table | Convert | Table to Text)
which will (by default) separate fields with tabs. Don't expect your
formatting to be retained, though, if text is wrapped in the table cells.

But perhaps you're just looking to hide the table gridlines? See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HideGridlines.htm

http://word.mvps.org