Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SAH SAH is offline

Default Labels Word 2007 (cell alignment)

Hello,
Since labels are set up as Tables is there anyway to change the default cell
alignment from top left to center center when I open a new page of labels, no
matter what style of labels I am opening as a new document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

SAH was telling us:
SAH nous racontait que :

Hello,
Since labels are set up as Tables is there anyway to change the
default cell alignment from top left to center center when I open a
new page of labels, no matter what style of labels I am opening as a
new document?

As far as I know, not really.

Labels are created based on the Normal style... you would need to change the
normal style, which is not a good idea.

But why is this a problem?
Once you have created the labels, it is easy to select the whole table,
right click on it and choose the appropriate option in Cell Alignment... no?

Or create templates for the label styles you use the most...

--
______________________________
Jean-Guy Marcil

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SAH SAH is offline

Thanks I didn't really think there was a way it just seems with 2007 someone
created defaults they thought were great but it is so difficult to change
them to the way you want to work thus making things more efficient. I did
create a template for the labels and that will have to work. We make a lot of
one and two labels at a time for addresses, centering works the best with
our printer so I was hoping there was a way I could just change the default.
Thanks anyway.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

[...]

Change Default for Text Wrapping and Cell Alignment in Word 2007 SAH Microsoft Word Help 0 May 5th 09 10:26 PM
Changing Default Cell Alignment in Word 2007 Jane Tables 8 March 8th 09 10:00 PM
Cell Alignment LeAnne Tables 3 July 8th 08 07:06 PM
Correct cell alignment in tables in Word Billy tea and Damper Tables 1 January 14th 07 07:56 AM
Cell alignment Joseph N. Tables 1 December 8th 06 09:59 PM