Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sars sars is offline

Default Merged cells

I need to know how to view the cells in a table before they merged. I'm not
talking about splitting cells that have been merged; I need to see where the
cells were BEFORE they merged while they are still merged... I guess on a
Mac they show up as a grey dotted line.

If you know how to do this on both a Mac and a PC that'd be great. Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Sars was telling us:
Sars nous racontait que :

I need to know how to view the cells in a table before they merged.
I'm not talking about splitting cells that have been merged; I need
to see where the cells were BEFORE they merged while they are still
merged... I guess on a Mac they show up as a grey dotted line.

If you know how to do this on both a Mac and a PC that'd be great.
Thanks!!

As far as I know, you cannot do this.

Once cells are merged, the information regarding their previous layout is
lost.

--
Jean-Guy Marcil

Sorting Merged Cells mcarpeneto Tables 2 June 15th 08 06:40 AM
Merged cells Jorge Tables 6 August 30th 06 12:20 AM
Formatting Merged Cells gidmanma Tables 3 October 5th 05 06:37 PM
how to check a word doc is having merged cells? sukhas r shenoi Tables 1 April 22nd 05 10:59 AM
Row Breaks w/Merged Cells Redglide90 Tables 1 December 22nd 04 08:03 PM