Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Umbriano Umbriano is offline

Default Extraneous space

I must have inadvertently struck a key sequence that now results in the
insertion of a nonbreaking space before a question mark that I type at the
end of a sentence (this nb-space does not appear if I type a question mark at
the beginning of a paragraph. This does not seem to be an entry in my
AutoCorrect list. So how can I correct this?
Thanks for any help . . .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have likely changed your Set Language to French. (Do you also get
the space before colon and semicolon, and guillemets when you type
quotation marks?)

On Jun 6, 8:44*pm, Umbriano
wrote:
I must have inadvertently struck a key sequence that now results in the
insertion of a nonbreaking space before a question mark that I type at the
end of a sentence (this nb-space does not appear if I type a question mark at
the beginning of a paragraph. *This does not seem to be an entry in my
AutoCorrect list. *So how can I correct this? *
Thanks for any help . . .

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It sounds as if you might have some language other than English applied to
the text.

http://word.mvps.org

"Umbriano" wrote in message
I must have inadvertently struck a key sequence that now results in the
insertion of a nonbreaking space before a question mark that I type at the
end of a sentence (this nb-space does not appear if I type a question mark
at
the beginning of a paragraph. This does not seem to be an entry in my
AutoCorrect list. So how can I correct this?
Thanks for any help . . .

manikkhan manikkhan is offline
Junior Member

Arrow

Unanswered questions | Most-recent questions ... air
glow, pollution, and any source of extraneous illumination. ... The largest
space-based observatory is the Hubble Space Telescope, launched in 1990. ....
Space-based observatories can be used to observe astronomical
Alaric Alaric is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikkhan View Post
Unanswered questions | Most-recent questions ... air
glow, pollution, and any source of extraneous illumination. ... The largest
space-based observatory is the Hubble Space Telescope, launched in 1990. ....
Space-based observatories can be used to observe astronomical
Telescope is a large, space-based observatory, which has revolutionized astronomy since its launch and deployment by the space shuttle Discovery in 1990.

Alaric Alaric is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric View Post
Telescope is a large, space-based observatory, which has revolutionized astronomy since its launch and deployment by the space shuttle Discovery in 1990.
This is the biggest ever built, fully unfolds giant mirror to gaze at the cosmos. You can exhale now. This Webb Space Telescope is fully deployed. Astronomers and space fans around the world can breathe a sigh of relief: The James Webb Space Telescope is now fully deployed.