Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kraut[_2_] kraut[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] Court injunction: MS can't sell Word.

From the Toronto Globe & Mail;
Aug. 12, 2009 02:17PM EDT

A U.S. judge issued a permanent injunction preventing Microsoft Corp.
(MSFT-Q23.640.512.20%) from selling its flagship “Word” software in
the United States, agreeing with a jury verdict that the company
willfully violated a patent held by a small Toronto firm.

Patent infringements happen all the time. What caught my eye was that
the federal court judge found MS had "...*willfully* violated a
patent..." It isn't often that the "old" MS gets caught out like
that.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/technology/canadian-firm-gets-patent-win-over-microsoft/article1249534/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

MS and Word will go on.

"kraut" wrote in message
: From the Toronto Globe & Mail;
: Aug. 12, 2009 02:17PM EDT
:
: A U.S. judge issued a permanent injunction preventing Microsoft Corp.
: (MSFT-Q23.640.512.20%) from selling its flagship "Word" software in
: the United States, agreeing with a jury verdict that the company
: willfully violated a patent held by a small Toronto firm.
:
: Patent infringements happen all the time. What caught my eye was that
: the federal court judge found MS had "...*willfully* violated a
: patent..." It isn't often that the "old" MS gets caught out like
: that.
:
:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/technology/canadian-firm-gets-patent-win-over-microsoft/article1249534/
:

Dubai classifie free ads Dubai classifie free ads is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA

JeemJam is the best classified sites in dubai. You can easily post free ads in dubai. As Jeejam is on the top of dubai classified sites lists. Sign up now and post your ad for free.
https://jeemjam.com/