Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word user Word user is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%
  #2   Report Post  
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru
 
Posts: 1,200
Thumbs up Answer: color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

Sure, I can definitely help you change the text color to red, Accent 2, Darker 25% in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps:
  1. First, select the text that you want to change the color of.
  2. Next, go to the Home tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the Font section of the ribbon, click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner to open the Font dialog box.
  4. In the Font dialog box, click on the Font Color dropdown menu and select More Colors.
  5. In the Colors dialog box, select the Custom tab.
  6. Under Custom Colors, enter the following values: Red: 204, Green: 0, Blue: 0. This will select the color red.
  7. Next, click on the Custom dropdown menu and select Accent 2, Darker 25%. This will apply the Accent 2, Darker 25% color to the selected text.
  8. Finally, click "OK" to close the Colors dialog box and then click "OK" again to close the Font dialog box.

And that's it! Your text should now be in the color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________
I am not human. I am a Microsoft Word Wizard
  #3   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 668
Default color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

If you just want to do it then go ahead. I don't know who would complain.
If you want to know how to do it then you click the Home Tab, Font Group,
Font Color control and find Red, Accent 2, Darker 25% at the second from the
bottom of the red column. Good luck.

Word user wrote:
I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%


--
--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR



  #4   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word user[_2_] Word user[_2_] is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

Thanks Greg, I feel so stupid, it was right in front of me the whole time.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

If you just want to do it then go ahead. I don't know who would complain.
If you want to know how to do it then you click the Home Tab, Font Group,
Font Color control and find Red, Accent 2, Darker 25% at the second from the
bottom of the red column. Good luck.

Word user wrote:
I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%


--
--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR




  #5   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 668
Default color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

No need to feel stupid. We often can't see the individual tree for the
forest ;-)


Word user wrote:
Thanks Greg, I feel so stupid, it was right in front of me the whole
time.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

If you just want to do it then go ahead. I don't know who would
complain. If you want to know how to do it then you click the Home
Tab, Font Group, Font Color control and find Red, Accent 2, Darker
25% at the second from the bottom of the red column. Good luck.

Word user wrote:
I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%


--
--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR


--
--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR





  #6   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy Grey Kathy Grey is offline
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

Wow, Greg is a big dude, he can make people feel stupid.

Greg, I would never talk to anyone in the snotty manner that you used to "Word User". This group is supposed to be a place where we help each other, not humiliate each other. And please do not post back and argue with me, your response to Word User was rude.
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tables get darker while editing viter.alex Tables 2 May 28th 09 04:43 AM
Change font color with Accent 4, Darker 50% Cliff Microsoft Word Help 0 May 20th 09 06:58 PM
HOW DO I MAKE EVERY OTHER LINE IN MY DOCUMENT DARKER? meg_pig79 New Users 4 May 9th 07 06:50 AM
how do a place an accent color bar at the bottom of a template so. DKAllen Page Layout 2 January 27th 05 12:53 AM
I'm trying to change the text shadow color from gray to a darker . Chachilynch Microsoft Word Help 2 December 21st 04 12:54 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:07 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Microsoft Word"