Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default Songbook?

I'm trying to create a songbook, with multiple songs on each page. I would
like to create some sort of index/table of contents that has the songs
alphabetized while showing the song number instead of the page number?

Can anyone help me clarify how it would be possible to set this up? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

See the response in "docmanagement" forum, it is best not to multi-post in
these newsgroups as many of the contirbutors do look across groups. Hope the
answer helps you.
All the best
DeanH

"Daniel" wrote:

I'm trying to create a songbook, with multiple songs on each page. I would
like to create some sort of index/table of contents that has the songs
alphabetized while showing the song number instead of the page number?

Can anyone help me clarify how it would be possible to set this up? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Daniel Daniel is offline

Thanks... and I apologize... I didn't see the subforums, so I thought my
first post was lost.