Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mert mert is offline

Default view a document w/PowerPoint side-by-side on split screen

I have a lengthly script to go with pictures I placed on PowerPoint, and want
to see both the document of the script along side of my visuals in PowerPoint
and can't find a way to do that. I'm not super computer saavy, but I already
tried a couple tools about "comparing side by side with..." and asked the
question in the windows area for help. Nothing came up to help me. Isn't
this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.powerpoint,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You're much more likely to get the answer you want if you ask in the
PowerPoint newsgroup, to which I am cross-posting this. I believe what you
need to be using, though, is Speaker Notes.

http://word.mvps.org

"mert" wrote in message
I have a lengthly script to go with pictures I placed on PowerPoint, and
want
to see both the document of the script along side of my visuals in
PowerPoint
and can't find a way to do that. I'm not super computer saavy, but I
already
tried a couple tools about "comparing side by side with..." and asked the
question in the windows area for help. Nothing came up to help me. Isn't
this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.powerpoint,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Echo S Echo S is offline

I agree with Suzanne that you want Speaker Notes in PowerPoint. Add your
script there. You can print Notes Pages to see the slide at the top of the
page and the speaker notes script below.

To see the script text side-by-side with the slide text, you'll want to use
Send to Word and choose the option for "notes next to slides." That takes
you back to Word, where a table is created. The table has slides in one
column with the corresponding speaker notes text next to each slide.

Don't Miss the PPTLive User Conference! Atlanta | Oct 11-14

"mert" wrote in message
I have a lengthly script to go with pictures I placed on PowerPoint, and
want
to see both the document of the script along side of my visuals in
PowerPoint
and can't find a way to do that. I'm not super computer saavy, but I
already
tried a couple tools about "comparing side by side with..." and asked the
question in the windows area for help. Nothing came up to help me.
Isn't
this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.powerpoint,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Thanks for that, Echo, as that may be an option I'll want myself for an
upcoming presentation.

http://word.mvps.org

"mert" wrote in message
I have a lengthly script to go with pictures I placed on PowerPoint, and
want
to see both the document of the script along side of my visuals in
PowerPoint
and can't find a way to do that. I'm not super computer saavy, but I
already
tried a couple tools about "comparing side by side with..." and asked
the
question in the windows area for help. Nothing came up to help me.
Isn't
this possible?

Nick289 Nick289 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mert View Post
I have a lengthly script to go with pictures I placed on PowerPoint, and want
to see both the document of the script along side of my visuals in PowerPoint
and can't find a way to do that. I'm not super computer saavy, but I already
tried a couple tools about "comparing side by side with..." and asked the
question in the windows area for help. Nothing came up to help me. Isn't
this possible?
You can do the marketing of the using these media groups on the social media platform and discord because discord is the biggest platform to promote working tools. As we are in the month of valentine so you can send valentines day gifts from https://masterbundles.com/valentines...fts-for-nerds/ to your new users and the friends that you want to. Twitter is also the biggest platform to talk about Microsoft office.