Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sandra Sandra is offline

Default Table Heading Row Does not Keep its Width Settings

I inherited some tables that have table heading rows that keep changing. I
thought once I set up the width, it would remain set. But, the row keeps
wanting to center themselves.

Any ideas on how to correct?

Thanks.

Sandra
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

The usual suspect is "Automatically resize to fit contents" found under
Table, Table Properties, Options button, uncheck this option.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Sandra" wrote:

I inherited some tables that have table heading rows that keep changing. I
thought once I set up the width, it would remain set. But, the row keeps
wanting to center themselves.

Any ideas on how to correct?

Thanks.

Sandra