TVGuitars TVGuitars is offline
Junior Member

Default Copy/Paste in four quad for flier?

I need help copying and pasting for a four quadrant flier I am creating. So far I was able to make four quadrants on a doc and I have what I want on my doc. Problem is when I cut and paste into another quadrant it changes everything. I highlight what I want, copy, and when I paste it to the next qudrant, everything changes. Need help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

TVGuitars wrote:
I need help copying and pasting for a four quadrant flier I am
creating. So far I was able to make four quadrants on a doc and I
have what I want on my doc. Problem is when I cut and paste into
another quadrant it changes everything. I highlight what I want,
copy, and when I paste it to the next qudrant, everything changes.
Need help please.

Sorry, that's the wrong approach as far as Word is concerned.

Create one "quadrant" using the full page, making all the fonts twice the
size you want for the final print and making any graphics twice as wide/tall
as final size.

In the Print dialog, set the Pages Per Sheet dropdown to "4 pages" and type
1,1,1,1 in the Pages box of the Page Range section. Word will automatically
reduce the document page to half the height and width, and place four copies
of it on the paper.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Although, within the limitations of working inside a table, you can do the
2x2 approach (as Word does with "labels"). Word 2007, if you choose
Microsoft as the label "vendor," even has some standard n-up layouts,
including 1/4 Letter, that present each "label" as a separate page.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
TVGuitars wrote:
[...]

so all may benefit.

How do I cancel paste -unable to copy as paste keeps repeating MWilliams Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 09 01:22 PM
how do I invert and mirror text flier on one sheet Ron Microsoft Word Help 2 May 4th 09 04:51 AM
How do deselect data on paste and enable copy/paste again? das New Users 1 June 30th 08 10:00 AM
quad-band javaid Microsoft Word Help 2 May 10th 06 02:55 PM
How do I get copy/paste to copy/paste text and not the whole page Carol J. Microsoft Word Help 1 May 6th 05 09:03 PM