Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jolie Jolie is offline

Default How do I undo a page break in a table

I can't repeat a header on each page if there are page breaks. Using
Microsoft Office Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Click the ΒΆ on the home tab to show formatting symbols. Find the manual page
breaks and delete them.

You can use page break before and keep with next to help manage where the
table page breaks without affecting the use of repeat header rows.

Pam