Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lizzle Lizzle is offline

Default Merging data from excel into a word table

I have been working with data that has been brought into an Excel spreadsheet
and then into a Word table - almost like a label format only the same
information is needed in the two labels on each row (creating exhibit tickets
for a show) - the whole thing seemed to work fine except that I found
(unfortunately too late) that every 6th record was not being printed (5 to a
page) - I have tried several different formats using less on the page but no
matter what I do I am always a record missing between pages. Any help or
suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

To get your five pairs of labels to a page, you need a Next Record field
before the first merge field in the first column of the second through the
fifth rows only. It sounds like you have it either before the first
mergefield in the first column of the first row, or you have it after the
last mergefield in the second column of all of the rows.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.