Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
donna donna is offline

Default text superimposing

I've made a table in a Work document (2003) that is the Appendix to the
paper. When I try to add to the body of the paper, to the pages that preceed
the Appendix, the table's text starts to superimpose on itself. The more I
type the more of the table is crunched together on itself. Any help is
appreciated!
--
mikeyandclaireandtom
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Select the table cell(s) that act as you describe. Select Table Table
Properties. On the Cell tab, click Options. Is €śFit text€ť checked? In that
case, uncheck it and click OK twice.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)