Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gina Gina is offline

Default Mailing lables in Office 2007

Before I upgraded to Office 2007 I was able to merge multiple addresses on a
30/sheet avery label. How do I do this in Office 2007?! I've tried and
almost get it, but there's like space and a half between the
names/address/city,state,zip. How can I change the space to single spacing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Instead of using the AddressBlock, just insert the mergefields that you want
to use in the configuration that you require (single line spacing and no
spacing between parargraphs).

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP