skypilotpete skypilotpete is offline
Junior Member

Default Images in tables display issue

When I insert an image into a cell within a table, I always end up with a small white gap between the bottom of the image and the bottom border of the table. This appears only to be an issue with the on-screen display, because when I print out the image the gap isn't there.

This is very frustrating, as I spent a very, very long time trying to get rid of this space before I decided to print out the page to make sure it wasn't just an on-screen display issue.

Is this a known bug with Windows 2003, or is there something more that I can do to make my on-screen display within Word appear exactly as it will when it is printed?

I use Windows 2003, Windows XP Pro SP3.

My table settings a
Automatically resize to fit contents: unchecked
All internal margins set to zero
Row set to Exactly the height of the image
Column set to the width of the image
Allow row to break across pages: unchecked.