Fantomegl Fantomegl is offline
Junior Member

Default Reduce Repititious form Entry?

I have a Word2000 fill-in form with several locations where the information entered on the first page will be repeated on subsequent pages. Is there a way for me to automatically fill in the subsequent pages based on the entries on the first page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Have a look at

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

(It sounds as if you are using an "Online Form")

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 05/02/2010 22:52, Fantomegl wrote:
I have a Word2000 fill-in form with several locations where the
information entered on the first page will be repeated on subsequent
pages. Is there a way for me to automatically fill in the subsequent
pages based on the entries on the first page?

Fantomegl Fantomegl is offline
Junior Member

Thanks, that was exactly what I needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Jamieson View Post
Have a look at

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

(It sounds as if you are using an "Online Form")

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 05/02/2010 22:52, Fantomegl wrote:
I have a Word2000 fill-in form with several locations where the
information entered on the first page will be repeated on subsequent
pages. Is there a way for me to automatically fill in the subsequent
pages based on the entries on the first page?

How can I reduce the file size of my Word Form? Nadine Microsoft Word Help 1 November 22nd 09 07:34 PM
how to reduce word for example date is 1th i want reduce th your answer New Users 1 July 31st 08 06:51 PM
Attempting to disable all user functionality in a form except for form entry [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 February 6th 06 03:37 PM
Old form entry vs. new form entry Chilibob Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 06 04:02 PM
Duplicating an Entry in a MS Word Form JacoB_F_Roecker Microsoft Word Help 3 May 2nd 05 02:38 AM