Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gwen B Gwen B is offline

Default Where is the If...Then...Else in 2007?

I want text to print only If a merge field is not blank. By using the
If...Then...Else under Insert Word Field on the mail merge toolbar in 2003 it
was very easy. Where is this option in 2007?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Mailings tab-Write & Insert Fields group-Rules (dropdown)

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk