Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
beero beero is offline

Default number order very importnat

hello friends:
guide me to the right section if it off topic;
my problem that when i type 1:2 and save the file when open it on another
machine word shows it as 2:1
how can i prevent this? and how can i let word show document as it written
and not this view.
ote: the file in arabic from right to left, but it sometimes happened also
in english files.
thanks

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1011-1.aspx
Janille Janille is offline
Junior Member

Hello, thank you for being one of this community..Hope we ca share any useful information.

Stair lifts
Liank Liank is offline
Junior Member

Hello everyone my name is Liank, im happy to be part of this community to share and contribute useful information. Im also thankful that i have found this place to post an off topic which we cannot post it directly to other site.