Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jean Jean is offline

Default I don't want my footers to appear on printed document

Microsoft Office 2003
I want to see headers / footers on my screen but I want to PRINT my document
WITHOUT showing the headers / footers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One way would be to intercept the FilePrint and FilePrintDefault commands in
Word so that the header and footer contents are deleted prior to printing.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jean" wrote in message
Microsoft Office 2003
I want to see headers / footers on my screen but I want to PRINT my
document
WITHOUT showing the headers / footers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

That might work, however you would still have to allocate space for the
header/footer if you want the document to retain the layout, so it would be
better to colour them white - you will find a macro to do this at
http://www.gmayor.com/Optionally_print_letterhead.htm

"Jean" wrote in message
Microsoft Office 2003
I want to see headers / footers on my screen but I want to PRINT my
document
WITHOUT showing the headers / footers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

White color sounds like a better idea. Thanks for the tip. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jean" wrote in message
Microsoft Office 2003
I want to see headers / footers on my screen but I want to PRINT my
document
WITHOUT showing the headers / footers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bladezbytamarabeautytherapist@gmail.com is offline

Default That might work, however you would still have to allocate space for

Mdkdkdkokckdmdmdkrmdocokfkdoketxmcm💸💰📒 💲🏆🏋🏈🎖🎱🌊