Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kimberly Kimberly is offline

Default ACADEMIC CALENDAR HELP ???

Over the past few years I have downloaded the Academic Calendar templates. I
always need to start on the next year's calendar before Microsoft makes a
newer template available. I then have to refer to a calendar containing July
2010-June 2011 and edit each month's calendar to reflect the date changes.
Is there a way to automatically set a "new" date range and automatically
update an academic calendar for the following year?
--
Kimberly