Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sarahmul sarahmul is offline

Default Adding rows to an existing table

Hi,

Just wondering if there is an easy way to add more rows underneath an
existing table that match the column widths of the existing table?
Whenever I try to add more rows by right-clicking and selecting Add
New Row they appear slightly unaligned to the ones above, and it seems
impossible to fix. Even format painter won't fix it. Is there an easy
way to do this? I'm using Office 2003.

Thanks
Sarah
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi sarahmul,

In the last cell of the table, simply press the tab key to add a new row.

--
Cheers
macropod