Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lisak lisak is offline

Default Bullet won't move using tab (Word 07 on XP)

I have a user who turns on bullets, types, enters, and hits tab to get a
sub-bullet. However, only the text is affected by the tab. The bullet
doesn't move or change. She can use her outline toolbar, but would like to
use the tab key. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Lisa
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lisak lisak is offline

This was answered in the past. Sorry. I searched for it and it never came
up. Since I wrote it, I know the title, so I'm confused by that. Anyway,
problem solved.

"LisaK" wrote:

I have a user who turns on bullets, types, enters, and hits tab to get a
sub-bullet. However, only the text is affected by the tab. The bullet
doesn't move or change. She can use her outline toolbar, but would like to
use the tab key. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Lisa

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note that searching the Microsoft web interface may not work very well.
Also, if you have been using the e-mail notification, that is probably
broken as well. :-(

It will be easier to view newsgroups via an NNTP newsreader such as Outlook
Express or via Google groups at http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en-us.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP