Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carmina Carmina is offline

Default how do i set up italic or underline using key board (ctr+i, ctr+u.

how do i set up italic or underline commands using the key board (ctr+i, ctr+u)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm not sure what you're asking... By default, Ctrl+I formats the selection
as italic, and Ctrl+U applies underline formatting.

If it doesn't work as expected, take a look at the Customize Keyboard dialog
box (Office button | Word Options | Customize category | Customize). What
commands, if any, are assigned to the Italic and Underline commands,
respectively?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP