Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jetman Jetman is offline

Default mail merge starts second page with second record

When I try to create labels, with like 30 on each page, using a standard
Avery brand layout, the mail merge does the first page fine, but then starts
each additional page with the 2nd record and so on, instead of the 31st
record (i.e. each page starts at the 2nd record on the previous page instead
of the record afte the last record on the previous page). I am an experienced
Excel user, but Word it a different language to me, so this is frustrating!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You are not actually executing the merge. All that you are doing is
previewing the result and iterating through the data source one record at a
time.

You must execute the merge either to a printer or to a document.

See the article €śMailmerge Labels with Word XP€ť on fellow MVP Graham Mayors
website at

or the article €śMail Merge with Word 2007€ť at

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.