Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jenna Jenna is offline

Default Updated Information

Okay, I completed a mail merge and then after, I updated some of the
information from Excel and now want my word document to be updated as well.
Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Jenna,

You would have to re-run the merge for that.

--
Cheers
macropod

Last Updated Becky Page Layout 1 January 23rd 09 07:15 PM
updated Word to SP3 Ty Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 06 06:39 PM
INFORMATION STORED IN TWO DIFFERENT PROGRAMS & UPDATED SIMULTANEOU using two separate programs and updating New Users 0 December 1st 06 11:52 PM
Normal.dot wants to be updated Lambi000 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 1st 06 05:13 PM
Updated TOC Does Not Save Wendy V Tables 8 June 22nd 06 06:47 AM