Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SF[_4_] SF[_4_] is offline

Default Change view mode

Hi,

My word 2007 open in Print Layout mode, how to I tell Word 2007 to open in
draft mode for every document.

SF

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

To force all documents into Draft view, add the following auto macros to
your normal.dotm (if you are already using auto macros, just add the lines
of code to those macros):

Sub AutoOpen()
Options.AllowOpenInDraftView = True
ActiveWindow.View.Type = wdNormalView