Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mtay mtay is offline

Default My labels center justify. How can I get them to left justify?

Nothing I have tried works. I set up the document to left justify but the
label prints center justify.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you execute the merge to a new document, how is the text aligned? If it
is not correct, you can correct it on that new document and then print that.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"mtay" wrote in message
Nothing I have tried works. I set up the document to left justify but the
label prints center justify.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LVTravel[_2_] LVTravel[_2_] is offline

"mtay" wrote in message
Nothing I have tried works. I set up the document to left justify but the
label prints center justify.

In your master document highlight one cell in the label template. Right
click and then depending on your word version click Cell Alignment and chose
the alignment style you want.

If this doesn't help, let us know what version of Word you are using.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

"LVTravel" wrote in message

"mtay" wrote in message
Nothing I have tried works. I set up the document to left justify but
the
label prints center justify.

In your master document highlight one cell in the label template. Right
click and then depending on your word version click Cell Alignment and
chose the alignment style you want.

If this doesn't help, let us know what version of Word you are using.

This, of course, would need to be done for the remaining cells in the label
template also. (too quick a send.)