Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Default Word 2003

In print view there is a mauve surround to the document. How can I change
the colour?

Thank you
~~
JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

That's a Windows setting.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JB" wrote in message
In print view there is a mauve surround to the document. How can I change
the colour?

Thank you
~~
JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

If that's a windows setting why do I have different backgrounds in different
computers, all with XP Home?

JB

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" escreveu na mensagem
That's a Windows setting.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JB" wrote in message
In print view there is a mauve surround to the document. How can I
change the colour?

Thank you
~~
JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Because it's a Windows setting, a variable. Look at your Display
Properties|Appearance.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JB" wrote in message
In print view there is a mauve surround to the document. How can I
change the colour?

Thank you
~~
JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Thanks, I got it.

However, I only have 3 choices of colour and in other computers I have
different colours. How can I choose my own colour?~~

Thank you~~~JB

"JB" wrote in message
In print view there is a mauve surround to the document. How can I
change the colour?

Thank you
~~
JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you have Windows XP and Office 2003, you should have more colors. Office
2007 limits you to three colors. Out of curiosity, what are your colors?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JB" wrote in message
In print view there is a mauve surround to the document. How can I
change the colour?

Thank you
~~
JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Green, Blue and Silver (which is strange as the colour I was complaining
about was mauvish...)~

JB

"JoAnn Paules" escreveu na mensagem

"JB" wrote in message
In print view there is a mauve surround to the document. How can I
change the colour?

Thank you
~~
JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

That sounds more like you have Word 2007, not 2003. Big difference.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JB" wrote in message
In print view there is a mauve surround to the document. How can I
change the colour?

Thank you
~~
JB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

And it sounds like your monitor/graphics need colour calibrating. If you are
using Windows 7, go to Display options, Color Calibration and follow the on
screen instructions.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP