Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John Grandy John Grandy is offline

Default toc with hyperlinks

I have a Word document which was created not knowing much about Word.

Now, I'd like to add a TOC with hyperlinks to the major sections.

How to do this ?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Which version of Word are you using?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"John Grandy" john.arthur.grandy-at-gmail.com wrote in message
I have a Word document which was created not knowing much about Word.

Now, I'd like to add a TOC with hyperlinks to the major sections.

How to do this ?

Thanks in advance.

Absolute hyperlinks without losing local hyperlinks! 2nd attempt MattM Microsoft Word Help 18 September 30th 09 10:14 PM
hyperlinks Richard Microsoft Word Help 2 December 12th 06 02:20 PM
Absolute hyperlinks without losing local hyperlinks! MattM Microsoft Word Help 0 May 25th 06 02:55 PM
hyperlinks medical secretary Microsoft Word Help 0 April 18th 05 03:21 PM
Hyperlinks crisis ofid via OfficeKB.com Microsoft Word Help 1 February 19th 05 05:28 AM