Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gener1 gener1 is offline

Default Microsoft Word

This just started. When I save as and enter a Name I only get a Single letter
Rather than EX Project 123. Please help! I am using Office 97 X P Home sp 3
with 2 gig of memiry sticks
--
God Bless America
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you saying that you can't type into the file name box of the Save As dialog?

A word of warning: if you are trying to save directly to the memory stick, then
don't, as it causes document corruption. Save to the hard drive and then copy
the file to the memory stick.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP