Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LC LC is offline

Default Can you change your Microsoft word setting for a turabian paper?

Can you change your Microsoft word setting for a turabian paper?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the Style list in the Citations & Bibliography section of the
References tab of the Ribbon you can select the Turabian style.

--
Hope this helps. but do not ask me any more about it as my formal education
was long before the advent of computers.

services on a paid consulting basis.