Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Quizzical Quizzical is offline

Default Remove "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"?

I'm editing a document that was created by someone else. Somewhere along the
way, under format/paragraph options, they clicked the box called "don't add
space between paragraphs of the same style." I want to un-click it, but the
box is greyed out (showing the checkmark there) and I can't un-click it...and
it's screwing up my formatting! Does anyone know how to find this rogue
command & remove it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This option is not available for individual paragraphs, only for styles. You
must go to the Modify Style dialog to change it.

http://word.mvps.org