Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Badlands Badlands is offline

Default Entire text has paragraph symbols indicaticating hard returns.

Entire report shows on screen with those backwards "P" indicating the symbol
for hard returns. How do I get rid of them. I've tried clear formatting,
and that doesn't work.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

WORD 2007

Hioghlight the symbols that you wish to get rid of and hit the DEL key.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Press Ctrl+* or Ctrl+Shift+8. For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

http://word.mvps.org