Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ocean mist[_2_] ocean mist[_2_] is offline

Default Office 2007: Word, Excel, Outlook Merge (Email)

I need to prepare an "email" mailmerge file in Word that will be integrated
with some data from an Excel file. I then want to merge the finished product
with some contacts from Outlook and email out the individual emails.

(I know you can do a mailmerge from within Outlook but I don't see a way to
also merge data from Excel. I also know you can do a mailmerge from within
Word and integrate data from Excel BUT I don't know if there is a way to
integrate data from Excel into a Word mailmerge and THEN merge that with
Outlook and send it out via email.)

Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to have the email addresses of the recipients in the mail merge
data source. That is probably going to mean exporting your contacts from
Outlook and adding an email address field in the Excel spreadsheet that is
populated with that data.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.