Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mrmgh mrmgh is offline

Default trifold brochure template required

Im looking for a template to help design trifold brochures which can be
printed out duplex. I know there must be one but cant find it .. Please tell
me where it can be found
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
S.V.C. S.V.C. is offline

Go to the Office template download site:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033 and search for "Word trifold" for various templates
--
S.V.C.

"mrmgh" wrote:

Im looking for a template to help design trifold brochures which can be
printed out duplex. I know there must be one but cant find it .. Please tell
me where it can be found

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"mrmgh" wrote:

Im looking for a template to help design trifold brochures which can be
printed out duplex. I know there must be one but cant find it .. Please tell
me where it can be found

how do I set up a trifold brochure Jan Garner dba Reflections Page Layout 2 May 4th 10 07:51 AM
need 8.5 X 11 trifold brochure template for MS2003-help Cyndi Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 09 08:14 PM
trifold brochure Doctor 6 Page Layout 1 February 3rd 09 10:48 PM
Printing Trifold Brochure Amanda Potter Page Layout 0 January 17th 09 04:43 AM
how can i create a trifold brochure hydro2323 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 25th 06 07:30 PM