Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MamaLu MamaLu is offline

Default cd/dvd label

I need a template for Memorex cd labels; I've lost mine. Can anyone help me.
They are labels at opposite corners of the page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Google for Memorex Label Template

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"MamaLu" wrote in message
I need a template for Memorex cd labels; I've lost mine. Can anyone help
me.
They are labels at opposite corners of the page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is hopeless at creating CD labels (and I would question whether
attaching labels to CDs is a good idea, as the out of balance forces they
can create can be sufficient to destroy the CD/DVD drive). Publisher makes a
better job, and your CD writing application e.g. Nero may have better
labelling tools, but Surething CD Labeller is excellent and would be my tool
of choice.