Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Amish Amish is offline

Default Word Count for Section in W2007?

Does anyone know a way to display the word count of a chapter or
section? I'm currently displaying the word count in the status bar,
selecting the section and recording the words manually.

I've found NUMWORDS, but would like to use several of these in the
same document with each one counting the words in a single section.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Add the Word Count command to your QAT. Make a selection and press the command button to see page, paragraph, word, letter, space count.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP