EllieSmith EllieSmith is offline
Junior Member

Default print a5 document

Hi all,
I have created a word document which is a series of a5 documents landscape. I'd like to print two pages per sheet so one page on top of the other, in order to save paper, but no matter how i set up the print it doesn't seem to work correctly. I have the 2010 word if that makes a difference. Any advice greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Ellie