djukica djukica is offline
Junior Member

Default Title page layout

Hi

I need to make a title page.
The page has a company name that has to be vertically on top and centered horizontaly
Title that has to be centered both verticaly and horizontaly
and names that have to be verticaly in the bottom and verticaly centered.

My problem is this....is there a way to center the title verticaly other than hitting the enter button numerous times?

Thanks a lot!
John Hutto John Hutto is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djukica View Post
Hi

I need to make a title page.
The page has a company name that has to be vertically on top and centered horizontaly
Title that has to be centered both verticaly and horizontaly
and names that have to be verticaly in the bottom and verticaly centered.

My problem is this....is there a way to center the title verticaly other than hitting the enter button numerous times?

Thanks a lot!
Set the top margin on that page to 5.4". The first line you type will be near center.
lizahellenn lizahellenn is offline
Banned

I have a small newspaper, only 4 employees. i am looking for a new job title for our graphic artist, that reflects the scope of her work. She designs ads, does internet research/downloads, edits articles, creates layouts for specific pages, interacts with ad clients, and basically does the layout of the paper, with minimal supervision. Other employees are Publisher (me), Production Manager, and Sales. I am looking for a good title to reflect the scope of her work.
aaronstone911 aaronstone911 is offline
Junior Member

Writing in Microsoft Word is more than just write. MS Word also includes a design document. You might want to center the title, put the address on the right side of the screen, hold the line of text to the left, or write to justify the line. It's easy to customize your work if you know it.