WTID WTID is offline
Junior Member

Default Page Layout issue when i print to Network Printer

Hi,

I've come across this issue a couple of times and i'm hoping someone with better knowledge of Word 2007 can help?

I set out the word document as i require and when i print to a network printer (and select which tray the paper is come from and how many copies i require) the attached keeps happening. I press print and some of the words lose all spacing and occupy the same space!! You don't know it's going to happen until you press print.

Has anyone come across this before? It's driving me nuts, usually a system restart clears the issue but not this time!!

Cheers
Attached Images

Last edited by WTID : October 4th 10 at 02:24 PM Reason: Further info