Steve Dail Steve Dail is offline
Junior Member

Default Letterhead Moves

I have a Word document (letterhead) saved to my computer by a former employee (I didn't create it). When I begin typing below the letterhead, the cursor is one line below the letterhead. When I type on the document, or click ENTER to move down a space, the letterhead moves with the type. I've tried changing the top margin, but that doesn't solve it. I've tried cutting and pasting the letterhead to a new document, but that changes the spacing on the new document. I simply wish to type farther down the page to start the document than it will allow.
marry325 marry325 is offline
Junior Member

In Microsoft word text boxes use Normal style .if we never change the style or applied direct font formatting .then we want to past in to word file we getting different line spacing from what we had in the earlier version.