Joycrcc Joycrcc is offline
Junior Member

Default Word Doesn't Save Database Location

Has Word changed the way it does mail merges? I have many templates set up and was used to opening them and having the database already connected and my sort preferences saved. Now it will NOT save the connection to the database. I have to do the whole pointing to the database and telling it which records to use all over again every time, it has totally changed my work life.