Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kim H. Kim H. is offline

Default Master Documents in Word 2007

1. I have created a master document and in my subdocument, I have made some
changes. How do I update my master document?

2. Also, in my subdocument, there is a Next Page break between the TOC and
the body but when it is in the Master document, there is no break and I
cannot insert one.

3. This master document will end of being a 12 chapter document. How do I
use the cross-reference function to number the chapters and have the page
numbers run in secquence?

4. I will have 5 different page "styles" a cover page, 2 main TOC pages
with left and right style headers, then the chapters have left and right
style headers. Is this possible?