Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
saranm saranm is offline

Default cm to pts?

When formatting a word document, how do you switch from measurements in cm to
points?
ex) I need a series of documents that have top margins of 75 pts and bottom
margins of 70 points. But when I am working on a different computer, the
"Page set-up" options are in cm.

cm to pts? saranm Page Layout 4 May 21st 10 06:47 AM
Mathtype lowered by 12 pts Nancy Page Layout 6 October 10th 07 12:15 AM
line spacing pts deb Page Layout 1 March 10th 07 01:45 AM
know how to change paragraph from lines to pts rkylrdog Microsoft Word Help 2 October 21st 06 10:55 PM
inches instead of pts maui New Users 3 August 31st 06 07:36 PM